Building Community Awareness with Facebook Advertising
Breaking through on Facebook is extremely challenging, but Canopy incorporated lookalike data and continuous campaign optimization to deliver nearly 45,000 ad impressions and approximately 1,400 unique clicks in less than a month.
Mike Moss, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Cypress Living
Cypress Cove’s challenge was to drive social engagement with both Seniors and ACEP (Adult Children of Elderly Parents) that emphasized their commitment to excellence across their residential portfolio.
Cypress Cove partnered with Canopy on a Facebook campaign that was continuously optimized for mobile performance and influenced by audience segmentation.
Established in 1999, Cypress Cove is a nonprofit organization located within the 48-acre HealthPark Florida campus in the southern region of Fort Myers.
It serves as the residence for over 500 residents, offering a range of living choices.
Cypress Cove is renowned for its exceptional healthcare support, delivering compassionate and inventive solutions to its residents.
- Improve social engagement with both Seniors and ACEP (Adult Children of Elderly Parents) audience segments
- Identify the mobile device count required to achieve highly ambitious campaign KPIs.
- Measure impressions, unique clicks and social engagement to determine the health of the campaign and optimize as needed.
- Canopy delivered 4,581 Impressions, 1,365 Clicks and 1,389 high-value Unique Clicks.
- Mobile engagement overperformed initial projections and delivered nearly 1,500 clicks in just 30 days.