- Improving Campaign CTR
Subscribe to our
Stay updated on industry
news and ad tech insights
- Meet Brooks Shelley, Chief Brand Strategy and Community Engagement Officer at Aldersgate Life Plan Services- senior living sales, Facebook Marketing, Senior Living Thought Leadership
- Meet Jennifer Dixon, Founder and CEO, JD Solutions Group- senior living sales, sales coaching, Advertising
- Meet Hollie Walker, Vice President of Marketing at Arrow Senior Living Management- Senior Living Thought Leadership, Ad Tech
Improving Campaign CTR
A Senior Living operator we’ll call “MSL” has achieved an ad engagement performance that continues to exceed 2022 industry averages. Typically, we would expect a healthy click through rate of .15%. MSL has enjoyed an average increase of 45% compared to the national average from April 2021 to April 2022.
There are two key factors that positively impact ad engagement for this operator:
- Accurate Targeting – campaigns focus ad spend on pre-qualified prospects and their adult caregivers through Addressable Geofencing tactics. Addressable Geofencing allows MSL to target pre-qualified households similarly
to direct mail.
- Disciplined Approach to Creative Assets – MSL experiences higher than average ad engagement compared to all other operators because they consistently
For the Senior Living Vertical,
an average CTR% is .15%
This increase to ad engagement, equates to an additional 23,391 website visitors from April 2021 to April 2022.
The operator enjoys a 45% Average
Increase to CTR