- Times Citizen Communications
Subscribe to our
Stay updated on industry
news and ad tech insights
- Meet Brian Levy, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Cambridge Caregivers and Manchester Care Homes- Senior Living Marketing
- Your Campaign Data is Mission Critical, By Luke Henkel- Marketing, Programmatic Display, Programmatic Display, Ad Tech, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Geofencing, Senior Living Marketing
- Meet the Team Behind Aging Choices- Senior Living Marketing, Digital Marketing
Times Citizen Communications
Times Citizen Communications is a privately-held media company headquartered in Iowa Falls, Iowa. Locally, it operates the Iowa Falls Times Citizen and Ackley World Journal newspapers, The Advertiser shopper, and KIFG Radio. Nationally, they operate a Media Marketing Department for a variety of agricultural publications, a digital advertising agency, and a commercial printing operation.
Before introducing digital, TCC was extremely print advertising centric, ROP, Classified, Inserts, and National Advertising, along with selling a variety of direct display ads, business listings, and auctions on their in-house websites.
- One-dimensional sales approach which resulted in customer churn
- Declining ad revenue compounded by rising supply chain costs and staffing shortages
- Digital marketing adoption
- A highly competitive landscape dominated by larger dealers who can offer diversified product selection and service at scale
- Deploying integrated marketing campaigns which include Display, SEO, SEM, and Social tactics
- Precisely target and measure campaigns
- Run Display Campaigns featuring Keyword Targeting and Geofencing
- Developing and defining measurable and attributable KPIs
- Enhancing knowledge and expertise of the latest digital marketing and advertising tactics
Increase in Impressions
Increase in Clicks
Increase in CTR
Due to new business generation, TCC increased to 130 campaigns, tripling the number of 2020 campaigns.
CPC reduced by more than 50% from $3.47 to $1.70.
Impressions in 2021
Clicks in 2021
Running Display Campaigns led to CTR’s ABOVE .15%.Wick Buildings held a .15%CTR in 6 states. Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and Nebraska.