Driving Attributable Foot Traffic Using Geofencing and Site Retargeting
Our objective was to generate consistent foot traffic from summer 2020 to January 2021, which was a major challenge due to Covid. Canopy combined Geofencing and Site Retargeting which delivered 2.5k conversions. The end results were exceptional.
Trevor Swenson, Marketing Director, Hammock Shops Village
The Hammock Shops Village, Coastal Observer and Canopy designed a digital advertising and marketing campaign to support the strategic goal of generating foot traffic and new customer experiences during an economic slowdown.
The campaign’s spanned two quarters and integrated Geofencing, Site Retargeting and holiday-specific messaging to drive attributable conversions while generating a wealth of the brand’s first-party consumer data.
The Hammock Shops Village is a family-friendly destination that offers a diverse range of shopping opportunities.
The complex has grown over the years, incorporating historic local buildings and even a plant nursery.
Its blend of Lowcountry charm, history, shopping, and dining, makes a perfect place to enjoy Pawleys Island’s.
Goals, Objectives and Challenges
- Generating consistent foot traffic through the Q3 holiday season through Q1
- Creating new customer experiences
- Geofence locations that identify a high-value audience segment.
- Obtained the average number of website visitors per month to assemble a cost-effective site retargeting strategy.
- Generate A/B tested new campaign creatives to drive foot traffic.
Canopy created a successful digital advertising and marketing campaign for Hammock Shops Village by integrating precise geotargeting and obtaining specific tactics.
This produced Hammock Shops Village:
- a 1,453,510 Geofencing Impressions
- 2,529 Physical Conversions
- a 0.14% CTR that concluded an expectational end result.