Canopy Delivered Healthcare Recruiting Goals in A Highly Competitive Job Market
“Canopy has met our needs in a very challenging environment…and staffing is now in a good place.”
Mike Demagall, VP, Population Health, and Business Development, Saber Healthcare Group
Canopy achieve effective solutions for Saber Healthcare’s Ridgecrest Senior Living community by meeting their need for new nursing staff.
Campaign Optimization was achieved by combining Competitive Geofencing, Addressable Geofencing and Social Media Marketing.
Since 1982, Saber Healthcare Group has set the standard for senior care with a commitment to individualized, holistic care in a warm and respectful environment.
Their dedication to competence and compassion starts with their team of top-tier physicians, nurses, and staff, with investments in the latest medical technology and professional development.
Goals, objectives and challenges
- Nursing Staff Hiring and Recruitments
- Performance-Driven Campaign Optimization
- Addressable Geofencing: 60K impressions and 60 clicks per month
- Geofencing: 130K impressions and 130 clicks per month
- Targeting Geofencing locations and identify a high-value audience for Social Media Marketing.
- Create content for Social Media Marketing and capture the Geofence audience with highly engaged content.
- Segment audience with A/B testing and dynamic ads.
Canopy was able to achieve a successful recruitment and campaign optimization by deploying Addressable and Competitive Geofencing as well as Social Media Marketing.
These strategies resulted in:
- More than 1M impressions
- a 0.17% CTR
- 4,000 new website visitors
- 1,500 users were served ads
- 300 engaged on social media posts